* Exclusive formula with cypermethrin provides up to 14 days fly control
* Protects against biting and nuisance flies, gnats, mosquitoes, deer ticks and lice
* Water base with sunscreen; beneficial conditioner for skin and coat
* Eliminate the mess – new spill-proof, Easy Pour Spout on larger sizes
* Official Horse Care Partner of the APHA and AQHA
Farnam Tri-Tec 14 fly spray for horses – To protect horses from horse, house, stable, face, horn and deer flies, gnats, mosquitoes, lice, ticks and deer ticks that may transmit Lyme disease. Water-based formula with sunscreen provides up to 14 day fly control. Unique water-resistant formula contains a special conditioner that binds to hair shaft; keeps working in moist conditions and when horse sweats. Contains 0.15% cypermethrin, 0.2% pyrethrins, 1.6% piperonyl butoxide and 5% butoxypolypropylene glycol. Use after brushing, shampooing and drying. Apply as spray or wipe. Repeat after 5-7 days for initial application. As protection builds, reapply every 10-14 days. Lightweight 50 oz size is ideal for travelling, shows and horse owners with fewer horses. 50 oz and gallon sizes feature ergonomic handle design for comfort, convenience and ease of use, and a spill-proof, Easy Pour Spout. No funnel required – simply refill quart as needed.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.