* Proven in studies to outperform other leading natural fly sprays
* The only equine fly spray listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute
* Contains PyGanic®, a botanical repellent derived from chrysanthemum flowers
* Official fly control product of the USEF
* Also kills fleas and ticks on dogs and cats!
* This product may be suitable for use on organic farms;
please confirm with your certifier before using
Equisect Fly Repellent natural fly spray from Farnam. Water-based, alcohol-free, natural formula repels and kills horn, stable, house, horse and deer flies, mosquitoes, gnats and lice on horses and ponies. Also kills fleas and ticks on dogs and cats. Equi sect Fly Repellent contains botanical repellent PyGanic® (0.10% pyrethrins), organically derived from chrysanthemum flowers and the first pyrethrum listed by the OMRI for use in organic farming. Also contains natural oils of citronella, clove stem, thyme and corn mint. Non-irritating; gentle to skin and coat. Leaves a fresh, herbal scent. Horses and ponies: Liberally spray a light mist to wet surface of hair, or wipe on with sponge or soft cloth. Apply with a sponge or soft cloth around eyes and mucous membranes. Repeat daily if needed. To control blood-sucking lice, use a stiff brush to get spray to base of hair. Repeat every 2-3 weeks if needed. Dogs and cats over 12 weeks of age: Liberally spray a light mist to penetrate to the skin. Avoid eyes, nose, mouth and genitalia. Repeat daily if needed. Spray in pet areas to control fleas and ticks.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.