Helps remineralize. Boosts energy. For all breeds and disciplines of horses. Natural hydrated clay provides horse with quick, soothing relief and digestive support. Binds and removes toxins, helping horse during times of digestive upset and loose stools.
Contains min 4%/max 5% calcium, min 0.04% phosphorus, min 2.5%/max 3.5% salt, min 0.8% magnesium, min 0.7% potassium, min 0.08% sulfur, min 29 ppm copper, min 3,900 ppm iron and min 400 ppm manganese. Directions: Horses 300-600 lbs - 1 scoop added to feed; 300-900 lbs - 2 scoops; 900-1,200 lbs - 3 scoops; over 1,200 lbs - 4 scoops. Feed 3 hours after other supplements and medication. Scoop enclosed. Resealable pouch.
What does it do?
Daily Gold has a way with digestive issues. Unique molecules attract and bind toxins that cause stomach trouble while its high pH helps buffer acid and make the stomach more alkaline.
When would I use this?
• When horse has diarrhea
• Extra protection prior to or during stressful situations, such as trailering, competing, moving, etc.
• A quick way of dosing at the first notice of symptoms associated with a sore stomach or colic
• A way to alleviate ulcer pain by lining the stomach
• If horse is off feed, this provides a way to ensure horse still gets Daily Gold
• A way to jump-start the effects of Daily Gold if just starting the program
• Any time you feel extra protection is necessary
• Pre-ride calming so you can have a great ride
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.